The following pages contain information that you may find useful when considering working in collaboration or looking to find out what is going on in the city.
- City Brand and Guidelines
- Funding Forecast and Community Funding updates
- Local Strategies, Plans and Documents
- June 2012 - The University of Southampton is looking for volunteers to take part in a weight loss study. Health experts have designed a new web-based programme to help people to adopt lifelong habits that promote healthy and sustained weight loss.
- July 2012 -Activities at the 3AC– The Third Age Centre (3AC) is conveniently situated in Cranbury Terrace, SO14 0LH, and offers a wide range of activities for the local community including - craft workshops; health & fitness activities; the Books For Free bookshop; craft fairs every 6 weeks, and; event rooms for hire. Checkout the attached flyer for just some of the things you can get up to….